Aganai (Redemption) Evangelical Lutheran Church
Saiwai Cho 3-2-17
Higashikurume, Tokyo 203-0052
- Seibu-Ikebukuro Line: Ride to Higashikurume Station. From the west exit, it is a 13-minute walk to the church. From outside the west exit ride bus #52. Ride the bus, getting of off at the bus stop named DAISANSHOGAKOU (“for elementary school #3”). The church is a 2-minute walk from this bus stop.
- Seibu-Shinjuku Line: Ride to Hanakoganei Station. From the north exit go towards Koganei Road and ride the bus from Hanakoganei Entrance, bus #12 heading towards Higashikurume Station West Exit. Ride the bus, getting of off at the bus stop named CHUOUTOSHOKAN (“for Central Library”). The church is a 5-minute walk from this bus stop.
- Chuo Line: Ride to MusashiKoganei Station. From outside the north exit, ride bus #12 heading towards Higashikurume Station West Exit. Ride the bus, getting of off at the bus stop named CHUOUTOSHOKAN (““for Central Library”). The church is a 5-minute walk from this bus stop.
For people riding the Seibu-Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro:
- Express trains (red letters) go past Higashikurume Station without stopping. If riding an express train, please switch to a semi-express train, rapid-express train, or local train at Hibarigaoka Station (one station before Higashikurume Station).
- At Ikebukuro Station do not ride a train heading towards Toshimaen. Toshimaen trains branch away at Nerima Station.